Visibility and engagement
As a federation, we’ve worked with both practices and PCNs to understand their growing communications needs. Together, we identified communications as an area that requires not just investment in training and resources but also ongoing support.
In consultation with our members, we’ve designed a flexible suite of support that aims to reduce the burden on practices by helping them to address their communications objectives and concerns.
Our team of communications professionals work in partnership with you to understand the challenges you face and build a bespoke practical strategy for you to follow. So, whether you have the inhouse resources and just need to enhance the digital literacy of your workforce, or you need a service that takes a proactive role in managing your channels – we can create a cost-effective package that meets your needs.
Together we create an inclusive and accessible plan that acknowledges the fast-moving world of digital technology while also acknowledging your less digital-savvy audiences who may have limited online access.
Our Communications Team are here to talk you through our ideas and understand which of our range of services are most suited to your own practice or PCN.
Among the services you can pick and choose from are:
- Audience engagement
- Brand identity development – understanding how to work with NHS Brand Guidelines
- Campaign development
- Crisis communications
- Digital Literacy
- Event management
- Google Business page and reviews management
- Internal Communications
- Media training
- Microsoft Sharepoint development and working on shared documentation
- Microsoft Teams training
- Newsletter creation and management
- Online form creation
- Patient engagement strategies
- Patient information – all formats
- Photography and image usage
- PPG development
- Presentation training and development
- Press engagement and support – local, regional and national
- Public Health information
- Reporting and analytics
- Social Media creation / management including de-activating inactive pages
- Video creation
- Website development – PCN and Practices