From 3rd March, ABC will be using our inhouse team to provide all Enhanced Access capacity and Livi will no longer be accessible for the following practices:
- Burgess Hill and Villages – Silverdale Surgery, The Meadows Surgery, The Brow Medical Centre
- Healthy Crawley – Furnace Green Surgery, Ifield Medical Practice, Pound Hill Surgery, The Woodlands / Clerklands Partnership
- Haywards Heath and Villages – Northlands Wood Practice
- Haywards Heath Central – Newtons Practice
- East Grinstead – Moatfield Surgery
- Care Collab – Greystone House Surgery, Moat House Surgery, Wall House Surgery
- Horley – Birchwood Medical Practice, Smallfield Surgery, Wayside Surgery
- North Tandridge – Caterham Valley Medical Practice, Chaldon Road Surgery, Elizabeth House Medical Practice, Townhill Medical Practice, Warlingham Green Medical Practice and Whyteleafe Surgery
Livi has offered us an online service for the past three years, but it has always been our intention to provide Enhanced Access services at PCN level, rather than sub-contracting to another provider.
The appointment capacity provided by our own staff will be increased to offset the capacity previously provided by Livi. This service already provides capacity outside of normal practice hours, via both face-to-face and video consultations and we will now be able to increase the amount of appointments.
By bringing the service inhouse, we will be able to focus on providing practices with the best value for money and ensuring both quality and continuity of care for our patients.
It is our aim to cease all remaining Livi provision by the summer.