Proud to serve Surrey and Sussex
Alliance for Better Care CIC is a pro-active, forward-thinking GP federation that unites 47 GP practices across 12 Primary Care Networks in Surrey and Sussex. We support our primary care colleagues to transform how healthcare is managed within the community.
Our strength lies not just in our ability to connect all areas of primary care, but also in the way we support and strengthen the role primary care plays in the rest of the system. We’re a bridge between our practices and the wider healthcare network.
We work with – and listen to – our GP practices, PCNs, hospitals, community organisations and the third sector. These vital partnerships ensure that, together, we deliver a truly integrated approach that offers the support and expertise needed to effectively serve our communities. As a membership organisation, we have the ability to share our expertise at scale, and we’re happy to do so.
A bold mission
To transform how people manage their health in their community so that we all live happier lives.
- We innovate
If we can do something better, we should.
- We are honest
Even when it is difficult.
- We care
And put the patient first.
- We are inclusive
We listen and we act.
- We deliver
And we’re known to like a challenge!
- HSJ Awards 2023 – Primary and Community Care Provider of the Year, Finalist
- NHS Parliamentary Award 2022 – Health Equalities, South East Winner
- HSJ Partnership Award 2022– Most Impactful Project Addressing Health Inequalities, High Commendation
- Crawley Community Award 2022 – Group Achievement, Winner
- HSJ Awards 2021 – Community Provider of the Year, Finalist
- Dene Healthcare – Hidden Heroes, Winner