Flexible primary care services
In 2018 ABC was awarded the contract to provide Improved Access services in the region. This saw us manage the provision of evening and weekend appointments for practices across East Surrey and Sussex.
This service has now evolved into the Enhanced Access programme. As part of this project we are committed to enabling our Primary Care Networks (PCNs) to:
- Provide high quality face-to-face and remote primary care provision outside of core hours for their local population
- Ensure that appointments are accessible for GP routine appointments including smear tests, blood pressure checks and pathology
- Manage a consistent but sustainable workforce that utilises a multi-disciplinary team such as Nurses, Pharmacists, Physician Associates and Paramedics
- Maximise the use of community locations to make our services more accessible
- Provide online access and provision at greater scale to ensure that PCNs can meet patient demand
Working in partnership with our PCNs, we provide a local approach – with openness on cost and a tailored service that suits each PCN.
Tell us about your experience
We welcome your service reviews, comments and suggestions to help us improve our services.