We’re joining together with some other local GP surgeries to offer a blood pressure monitoring service to help support patients to monitor and manage their blood pressure remotely. While it’s important to be aware of your blood pressure level to help reduce the chances of any related problems (e.g. heart attacks or strokes), it may have been difficult for some patients to access regular readings during the past 18 months.
Each patient is referred to the programme by their GP practice. In order for GP surgeries to continue their focus on providing day-to-day clinical services to patients, this new programme is being managed by Alliance for Better Care (ABC), which is the GP Federation for the region and Surrey Heartlands Clinical Commissioning Group.
What to expect
- You will be contacted by ABC who will explain the process and what you need to do
- Our team will be available to help you submit your readings. You will do this over four days and your readings will be passed back to your GP practice who will then plan with you any ongoing care where necessary and provide you with any additional advice.
How are eligible patients selected?
A present, the GP practices taking part in this programme invite eligible patients, they include:
- North Tandridge PCN – Caterham Valley, Chaldon Road, Elizabeth House, Townhill, Warlingham Green and Whyteleafe
- Horley PCN – Birchwood, Smallfield and Wayside
- Care Collab PCN – Greystone, Moat House and Wall House
We are here to answer your questions
Monday – Friday 9:00 – 17:00.
Tel: 01737 448025